Afghanite is an Afghan company created by a group of highly professional and experienced engineers, working in the areas of Engineering & Construction, Construction Material Testing, Infrastructure Feasibility Studies, Environmental Engineering & Consultancy, and Mining Engineering & Consultancy. Our company is ISO 17025 (laboratory accreditation), US Army Corps of Engineers (ABA-LCP), ISO 9001 (Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and ISO 18001 (OHSAS) certified.
Following are some of the points that make Afghanite Company unique:
• High qualified and educated staff in different fields of expertise (PhD, Master Degree, and Bachelor)
• A well known and reputable private sector entity, Vice chair at International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Afghanistan and Also Vice chair at Afghanistan Builders Association (ABA)
• Exclusive agency of ALS Ltd. in Afghanistan (ALS is a public Australian Company with offices in near 70 countries all around the globe specialized in chemical analysis and testing)
• Last updated Certification holder from USACE (ABA-LCP) as a qualified top comprehensive material testing Lab. in Afghanistan.
• A wide range of partnership and teaming with reputable international companies such as SRK Consulting Kazakhstan (SRK Consulting a British company, is the biggest mining consultancy in the world), ALS Ltd Australia, GeoHart Australia, Dongshin South Korea, WAPCOS India, Enerson Geophysical Exploration Turkey, Genesys India, Geovale India, Datacode India, Global Venture USA, Terraquest Canada, …
• Hundreds of successfully accomplished unique projects such as geotechnical investigation of TAPI pipeline route (816 km length), Geotechnical Investigation of New Salang Tunnel (The biggest geotech contract in the country), Topographical and Aerial LIDAR survey of TAPI pipeline corridor (The biggest survey contract in the country), Many road survey and design contracts, Environmental and Social Impact Assessment projects, …
• A highly experienced team with management background of EPC projects with total value of over 450 m USD